Café - Museum - Events - rooms
where bikers feel at home
OPENING HOURS 2019 :
café OPEN ON Saturdays, sUNdays & PARTY DAYS
- Saturdays : from 11 am untill midnight
- Sundays (and public holidays) : from 10 am untill 11 pm
- Party days : depending on the party or event on that day
- Mon., Tue., Wed., Thu., Friday and Saturday : café open on request (at least 25 people)
rooms available every day of the week !
- B&S (bed & sink) : for info & reservations consult section Rooms & Prices.
- Annual closure: End of Oct. until third weekend of March.
Large bikercafé with accommodation.
Since 1996, it has been inventively housed in a former garment factory (until 2010 known as the Motorcycle Loft Hotel Groenedijk) and, since its inception, it has been focusing on motorbike and cycle tourism and all kind of adventurous travelers.
Is currently taking over due to retirement age of the manager/owner.
BIKERS LOFT GROENEDIJK presents itself as the perfect location for all your personal celebrations (birthday, wedding, anniversary, baby shower, pension), private or otherwise, in an ambiance that will never be forgotten again, and with the big extra attraction that the organizers and their guests can stay here overnight.
The café also remains ideal for (motor)club parties and meetings of all kinds, live concerts and performances ...
BIKERS LOFT GROENEDIJK is a spacious and cozy Party Café with a stage for entertainment, a large sun terrace, huge barbecue, two catering kitchens and bedrooms for two to four people. Everything is possible.
The domain is located in the middle of the West Flanders Polders, 8 km from Ostend (via A10), a 15-minute drive from the historic city of Bruges (via E40) and an hour from Calais (via E40).